A series of computerised in-process systems at our manufacturing facility ensures high quality products to its customers. We have an in-house laboratory and well-integrated system of internal controls, subjecting materials to testing at each stage of the manufacturing cycle. Our quality and assurance policy strictly adheres to the “QIQO” norm and involves the following stages:
- Input Material: All the raw materials before being accepted are tested for the required parameters and any inferior store is rejected.
- Work-in-Progress: Our manufacturing process comprises multiple stages. After each stage Semi-Finished Goods are checked thoroughly for the requisite standards.
- Finished Goods: Finished Goods are tested for the promised attributes and approved for dispatch.
Further, we comply to ISO 9001:2008 norms.
Our Laboratory comprises the following equipment:
- Color matching Booth
- Burst Strength Tester
- Fire Retardant Testing Facilities
- Tensile Testing Machine
- Spark Testing Machine
- Ageing Oven
- Water Head Pressure Test
- Pressure Testing Machine
- Chemical Balance
- Hardness Gauge
- Thickness Gauge
- Counting Gauge
- Chemical Testing Apparatus